My favourite shots... pretty much says it all.

Follow us on some of our adventures...

This is a record of my photography, starting Aug 2010. Please leave me comments!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Scott Basin

Day trip, nice walk up to this basin, a bit of variety. Great spots to camp as well. We started early and the clouds kept rolling over, wasn't a nice day for spotting animals/taking photos.

Jesse, sporting his new jacket

You can see the huge basin behind us. Was an easy clamber up the rocks/tussock. I was pleasantly surprised!
Really cool terrain.
I now understand that when go for walks, I must take the camera because Jess will want to have a look around and I need something to do...
On the way back down the skies were blue down the valley. Sign said 3-4 hours each way, probably took us 2 up 2 down.

Up there with my favour so far, will be back with a tent in summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, tell me what you think!